1.Even though I usually know what I have to say,I cannot always express myself correctly in English.
2.This challenges me to practice my spoken English, with the result that I can complete the speaking tasks more fluently and quickly.
3.Another reason is that to the extent we are able to increase and improve this skill we can definitely improve our chances for success.
1. I think this is less than ideal because any differences in opinion become personal conflicts, and therefore that might jeopardize the employee’s job.
2. Shallow writing is indicative of weak critical-thinking skills, and such writing, which is often described as “sophomoric”, receives low mark.
l 高分细节 ② 常见的标点符号的使用
1.Today,many dragon images can be seen around China;they have been incorporated into everything from architecture to literature.
2.People led more leisurely lives;housewives stayed home to run the house and did not have careers,Nowadays,one hardly know one’s neighbor,and can only manage an occasional nod if by some chance you meet.
3.Every situation has so many variables that one individual’s experience may turn out to e quite different form another’s; therefore it can be argued that each person should make his or her own decisions in light of his or her unique circumstances.
1. The class will expose you to the following topics: politics,history,and economics.
2. What we choose to wear every day reflects our mood and personality:dark,tailored clothing is sobering and bussinesslike,white bright,easy-fitting attire is playful and relaxing.
3. Anyone who has done a job interview knows how important first impressions are :they dress nicely and practice their best manners,even though this may not be their normal behavior.
1. The public school system relies on students’ achieving certain results in order to proceed to a higher level-students must understand the material and pass examinations to demonstrate their mastery.
2. When we think of history,there are few people we remember simply because they were rich.Overall,we remember people who did something with their lives-they were influential in politics,or contributed to science or art or religion.
3. By wearing standard uniforms , people have the feeling of being part of a group working towards a common goal-the success of the company.